Title: Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and Industry Experience:
Master of Science in Nursing, Chamberlain University 2018.
- State of New Jersey Advanced Practice Nurse.
- State of New Jersey License Registered Nurse.
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider.
- American Heart Association ACLS Provider.
- American Heart Association PALS Provider.
- Certified Emergency Nurse.
Favorite part of working at OHI:
I like working in OHI because I enjoy meeting new people, learning about different cultures, and being able to help my patient.
What does your day to day look like within your role:
Usually, I see patients in the office with exception when I see patients via Telehealth.
Fun fact (hobbies, passions, or other organizations you may be involved in):
I enjoy outdoor, reading, yoga, and exercise.
How long have you been with OHI:
I have been working in OHI exactly 1 year.
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” –Theodore Roosevelt