Dr. Theresa Berger, CEO of Ocean Health Initiatives, Inc. (OHI) has announced that the OHI mobile medical unit will be visiting several local Head Start program sites to conduct dental exams, specifically for the children participating in Head Start programs.
The OHI mobile medical unit will visit Head Start Program Sites in:
- Toms River Ocean County College, 1 College Drive Mon. April 20 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Manchester 2950 Wilbur Avenue Tues. April 21 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Berkeley 264 First Avenue Tues. April 21 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Brick: 503 Adamston Road Wed. April 22 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Barnegat: 1 Ocean Avenue Thurs. April 23 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The OHI mobile medical unit brings medical and dental services to people who might not have the transportation. To make an appointment or to confirm dates, times, and locations of the mobile unit, contact the Call Center of OHI at 732-363-6655.
For questions regarding the mobile medical unit, contact Monika Kwiatkowska, dental coordinator, at (732) 575-5667 or email@example.com.