What You Can Expect When Visiting OHI During the COVID-19 Crisis:
Until further notice, we request visitors to our offices cooperate with our efforts to reduce the health risks associated with the current COVID-19 crisis:
- Please call ahead and schedule all visits to our office.
- Prior to your appointment, please let us know if you, your client, or a member of your party: (1) have become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, shortness of breath, coughing, upset stomach, body aches), or (2) have been exposed to or have come into close contact with someone who has become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Upon arrival to the office building, please stop at the main entrance and follow OHI staff directions.
- Please note that our office requires that all patients and visitors follow CDC guidance regarding face coverings to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For that reason, we ask that you please wear a cloth face covering or mask to your appointment.
- We ask that you always continue to wear your face covering/mask when social distancing cannot be maintained, this includes when using the restroom facilities.
- If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
- During your visit to the office, please use good health hygiene, including no handshakes, hugs, covering coughs and sneezes, hand washing or sanitizing, and wearing a mask if you use the restroom facilities.
- Waiting rooms are not available. Patients will remain outside or in their cars until staff directs them to enter.
- Telehealth Visits are available for your convenience.
- OHI is thoroughly wiping down all service areas including exam rooms and tools with EPA registered disinfectants including bathrooms.
Questions to determine the best method for your appointment. These are designed to help promote your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and other patients. We are asking the same questions to all practice patients to help ensure everyone’s safety. So that we can ensure that you receive care at the appropriate time and setting, please answer these questions truthfully and accurately.
If you responded “YES” to any of the questions listed on the questionnaire the best appointment method for you is a Telehealth Visit. This is done by using a smartphone or computer. Please call 732-363-6655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
If you responded “NO” to all of the questions listed on the questionnaire the best appointment method for you is an in-office face to face visit. Please call 732-363-6655 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
Telehealth Services: Ocean Health Initiatives is now offering Telehealth appointments for patients in Monmouth and Ocean County via smartphones or computers with camera capabilities.
Services that can be managed via video include:
Behavioral Health for those experiencing PPD (post-partum depression), depression, anxiety, substance use, or any other reason.
Gynecologysuch as birth control, UTI symptoms and yeast infection symptoms.
Pediatric Sick Visits such as rashes, colds, fever and suspected cases of COVID-19.
Adult Visits such as medication refill(COVID-19) s, PrEP (requires bloodwork), sick symptoms, asthma, allergies, EpiPens and suspected cases of COVID-19.
To schedule a Telehealth appointment, call (732) 363-6655 or email CECteam@ohinj.org.
Pharmacy Delivery Services and Curbside Pick Up: OHI is now offering prescription delivery and curbside pickup for all patients. Please call your OHI pharmacy. Our pharmacies in Lakewood and Manchester will remain open to all OHI patients, while the pharmacies in Little Egg Harbor and Freehold are temporarily closed.
To request a delivery:
- Call your nearest OHI Pharmacy at least one day before your desired delivery date to schedule.
- Manchester Pharmacy: (732) 719-1500
- Lakewood Pharmacy: (732) 719-1507
- Verify medication, address, and time of delivery.
**Patients must be home at the time of drop off to accept and sign for the delivery. Medication will NOT be left without a signature.
3. Make a payment over the phone by Credit Card.
Remember! The best way to prevent the spread of Coronavirus is to maintain social distancing and practice thorough personal hygiene and sanitation.
Our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Fleischer explains correct and effective handwashing techniques in the video here.