Latest posts by OHI News and Updates (see all)
- OHI’s #NWHW 2017 Event - May 16, 2017
- OHI to Provide Dental Screenings for Lakewood Early Childhood Centers and Piner Elementary School - March 29, 2017
- Spring Dates Set for Head Start Dental Screenings - March 16, 2017
If you need health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace, OHI (Ocean Health Initiatives) a federally qualified health center (FQHC) with locations in Lakewood, Toms River, Manahawkin and Manchester, is offering to help the general public and its patients with enrollment. Appointments are encouraged.
Open Enrollment for 2015 starts November 15, 2014, but ends February 15, 2015. Beatriz C. Patino, the coordinator of the Outreach and Enrollment Department, Carmen E. Lopez and Sasha Andino, associates, and other qualified staff will answer questions, explain any changes, and help individuals sign up for health insurance.
Bilingual Certified Application Counselors will be available at each of OHI’s four locations on the following dates this November.
• Saturday, November 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Lakewood Health Center, 101 Second Street, Lakewood.
• Tuesday, November 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Manchester Health Center, Lakehurst Circle Center II, 686 Route 70, Lakehurst.
• Wednesday, November 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Toms River Health Center, 301 Lakehurst Road, Toms River.
• Thursday, November 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Manahawkin Health Center, 333 Haywood Road, Manahawkin.
For Open Enrollment appointments and questions, call the Outreach and Enrollment Department at 732-363-6655.