Latest posts by OHI News and Updates (see all)
- OHI’s #NWHW 2017 Event - May 16, 2017
- OHI to Provide Dental Screenings for Lakewood Early Childhood Centers and Piner Elementary School - March 29, 2017
- Spring Dates Set for Head Start Dental Screenings - March 16, 2017
With the deadline to enroll in health insurance looming, OHI (Ocean Health Initiatives), is extending the hours of its Open Enrollment Help Days in Lakewood, Toms River, and Manahawkin to accommodate the growing need of the general public and OHI patients to enroll in health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
Bilingual Certified Application Counselors in the OHI Health Exchange Marketplace department will be available by appointment only through March 31, 2014 as follows:
1. Toms River, 301 Lakehurst Road:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2. Lakewood, 101 Second Street:
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Manahawkin at 333 Haywood Road:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Beatriz C. Patino, the coordinator of the Health Exchange Marketplace Department, and Carmen E. Lopez and Sasha Andino, associates, and other qualified staff will answer questions, explain any changes, and help individuals sign up for health insurance.
For Open Enrollment Day appointments and questions, call Health Exchange Marketplace Department at 732-363-6655.